Saturday 11 January 2014

Colourful Days^^

I finally made a trip to 成功大學 (National Cheng Kung University), a university where my sister used to study in. Thanks to 主任,方老师,and Hui-Ju for taking time off to bring me around despite their busy schedule. NCKU is really big, with a lot of nice scenery and food nearby. If I suddenly consider to continue my study in the future, NCKU will definitely be one of my choice. :) Firstly because it is a good school, secondly because there are a lot of nice food nearby :p, and lastly it is not so far from the school I'm currently teaching in, so I can visit all the kids and friends I made here anytime. XD I also went to 安平 again to eat the famous 安平豆花 and to ride a boat to enjoy a nice scenery and know more about the different plants in Taiwan. At night, we went to the 武聖夜市 (Wusheng night market) to eat more Taiwan's snack. Thank you 主任 for all the treat!! :D One thing that fascinated me was the auction session in the night market. Haha, I kept looking at the seller who was talking very fast without a pause. He's very eloquent and humorous. There are some quite cool toy that he sold for only 10元 (only SGD 0.40!!!). So cheap!

^^
girls' time ♥
breathtaking scenery
In front of the famous Banyan tree in NCKU
A place to chill inside NCKU library
(the headset is of a really good quality)
Hahahaha, RAINING ROOM!

Awesome people who made my Taiwan journey
a memorable one :)
With a random librarian in NCKU hahaha :p

主任 is the best!
strawberry + condensed milk
(mission accomplished ->  set by my sister)

I went to 甲中国小 again for the second and also last time (for my this trip to Taiwan, there will be another one in the future hohoho). I am glad that they know more about Indonesia after I have thought them the week before. How do I know? Because they kept asking me about chilli! Indonesia = chilli in their mind, hahaha :p All because of me mentioning Indonesian like to eat spicy food. This time, more students dare to talk to me in English (I guess they really have done their homework on preparing what to talk to me :p). Anyway it was my last day in 甲中, thank you 蔡校长 and Albert (李主任) for inviting me to your school and giving me the opportunity to share more about myself and country to everybody in 甲中. Thank you for your very welcoming gesture and for all the gifts. I love to drink tea with both of you! nice tea and great chat :) Thank you students and teachers for making me a very lovely farewell card. ♥

with 甲中 kids  ^^
Handmade soap + card made by the kids and
golf ball signed by the 2 golf champion girls XD
With 蔡校长
With 李主任

In one of my English class with the P2, we made a lot of various different paper animals, one animal for one student. I wanted to teach them the name of those animals in English. I think they can remember it better if they make the animal themselves, especially if it is their own one. I am glad that they love the session :). Oh, and I felt like a superstar in the P2 class lol. The kids were queuing with their diary to ask me sign on it, and take photo individually afterwards. Hahaha, the most funny thing was that they didn't understand the words that I wrote on their diary, but they wanted to compare what I wrote in each of their diary, so they compare alphabet by alphabet. :0 They are sooo cute. There's one P1 boy who ran to me, hugged me, and said "I love you". So my reply was "I love you too". And he was jumping in excitement, hahahaha, so innocent XD. These kids always made my day. How could I bear to leave them.. I have to go back next week.. :(

♥Lovely Kids
P2 class with their "pets"

No comments:

Post a Comment